Practice 4 (II-2-185)
Print friendly version
Download evaluation form
Examiner: Taskinen Topi
- The student can guide adults' behavioural change
- The student can apply theories and methods in
health promotion and sports on an individual
- The student can find out clients' situation using
relevant methods in the beginning and at the end
of the working period.
- The student can set relevant goals for the
behavioural change process.
- The student can plan and use suitable methods
(e.g. planning of physical training) based on
the physical tests and individual goals.
- The student can communicate in an understandable
way (in writing, orally and visually) with the
help of different communication styles och
methods which suits for the target group and
- The student knows how different values affect
individuals and can take that into account when
working with clients.
- The student can evaluate his/her own skills and
attitudes and see his/her own needs for
- The student can apply ethical professional
principles and work for safe work culture.
- The student is responsible for his/her work and
- The student can cooperate, work in groups and
work towards common goals.