Practical Training 2 - Health Promotion (FT-2-067)
Examiner: von Hedenberg-Löfman Linnéa
- After completing the course, the student is
expected to be able to:
- be aware of the role of their own profession
and know their responsibilities within
- - be able to search, understand and utilize
documented information and be able to orally and
in writing give an account of the physiotherapy
process according to the template that the
- - be able to reach conclusions regarding the need
for physiotherapy and be able to plan and
implement physiotherapy in consultation with
patients / clients.
- - be able to flexibly and progressively apply
appropriate methods, models and forms of exercise
to promote health.
- - be able to evaluate physiotherapy in
collaboration with the patient / client and
relatives and be able to reflect on their own
leadership expertise in the patient / client /
- - be able to actively participate as an expert in
the work community and be able to utilize other
professionals' knowledge through consultation.