Criteria for failing
The practical training can be assessed as fail if the student:
- does not set goals for his/her activities, lacks basic theoretical knowledge, is uninterested in learning, documents inadequately.
- lacks basic skills, cannot choose adequate methods and means, cannot plan their own work, is careless and endangers patient-/client safety.
- lacks the ability and/or willingness to cooperate, is unreliable, is not able to work independently
- has completely unrealistic perception of his/her skills and their abilities.
- does not take responsibility for his/her work and the patient/client, lack of ethics, cannot create a relationship to the patient/client, does not adapt to the workplace and does not follow common rules and agreements