Practical Training - Prehospital Care on Advanced Level II (AV-2-065)
Examiner: Ericsson Christoffer
- Once you have completed the study unit you will be
- Independently make decisions on patient
assessment, care and transport and evaluate the
need for them, according, if possible, to current
- Can, as a whole, be responsible and lead the
systematic assessment and evaluation of a patient
as well as initiation of care, based on a
diagnostic hypothesis or symptoms. You can also
plan the safe care of the patient within
prehospital context, both before and during
transport and evaluate the performed care in
relation to the plan.
- Can use evidence-based emergency medicine and
pharmacology during prehospital patient care and
apply that knowledge to your care.
- Master the ability to guide and instruct patients
and/or their relatives on continued car with
clear, concise and adequate instructions.
- Strengthen your ability to appear as an emergency
care specialist through decisions made in
concordance with patients, relatives and other
professions and also through supporting the
patient in preventing illness.
- Can evaluate the quality of patient-centered
prehospital and develop it, to the best of your
- Master non-technical skills (according to ANTS and
CRM frameworks) in the care of critically ill
patient. Can also function according the
principles of systematic pair work and task
allocation on advanced-level emergency care
- Can identify and describe ethical challenges in
prehospital care situations and can reflect around
the ethics and values of emergency care as well as
act according to these principles.
- Can perform an adequate and clear report according
to current standards, both in written and verbal
- Can reflect on your own knowledge and professional