Clinical Practice: Home Care and Outpatient Care (VA-2-069)
Examiner: Ekman Petra
- The student is familiar with home care as a
- The student knows who the most relevant
collaborators are within home care and knows
which occupational groups are part of the home
- The student participates in home care staff
meetings and can see the connection between the
administrative work and the practical field
work from the nurses´ perspective.
- The student practices skills that are of
relevance for the nurse/public health nurse in
home care/out of hospital care.
- The student is able to vary his/her way of work
depending on the client´s age and cultural
- The student can plan, carry out and evaluate a
home care visit, prioritize the need of care,
estimate and document the need of nutrition,
hygien, mobility and need for pharmaceuticals.
- The student is able to carry out a home visit