Clinical practice: Optional Training (NS-1-019)
Vastuuopettaja: Vahderpää Satu
- Upon completion of this course the student will be able to:
Communicate effectively with clients, families and other members of the healthcare team.
- Work both independently and as a member of a team.
- Develop confidence and competency in a range of nursing skills
- Understand the boundaries in professional practice and deepen their awareness of self and patient safety.
- Further develop their understanding of professional and ethical advocacy when caring for patients. For example the student should be able to perform a risk assessment while planning and providing patient care.